By Frank Petrie Opening Apple’s recent event for the new MacbookPro, they started the program off with a video showing how Apple can help the disabled to be as productive as anyone else. To drive the point home, the video was created by the person with a neuro-muscular disease in the opening and closing shots! […]
Support HMAUS – Use this link when you shop at Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- HMAUS’ 40th Anniversary Cookbook to be Dedicated to the Memory of Dutch Schubert
- Untitled Tech Show Episode 1: Is This Thing On?
- Local Talk: In Search of Real News in 2017
- Local Talk: Droptech’s Got Us Covered
- Doctor Kokua – Can my Mac get a Virus?
- Today is World Backup Day!
- Freshly Squeezed Reviews: Swift Be My Playground
- Food, Fotos and Fun